Our 3D Design Services
3D Survey Evaluation & Design Services
At Polaris, we have extensive experience having processed seismic data worldwide. For over twenty-six years, we have built our expertise to become a leading client-oriented seismic service provider for the Oil and Gas Industry.
We offer a wide range of 3D Seismic Design solutions, optimizing subsurface imagery while keeping complete control over the costs and environmental footprints.
Contact us to learn more about our 3D Seismic Imaging Services!
We provide high-quality theoretical design services tailored to meet our client-specific objectives. Our team of experts closely analyzes any information supplied by the client with a focus on:
- The target range of depths.
- Any previous 2D stack sections.
- The existing velocity-depth models and filter panels.
As a result, we supply several effective theoretical design options for Oil and Gas and Mining exploration seismic projects. All of the design options provided are supported by:
- Calculation of optimal bin size to maximize available high frequencies.
- Multiple offset-range and unique coverage plots to ensure target fold.
- Offset and azimuth plots, as well as rose diagrams showing the distribution of fold, to demonstrate required even coverage.
- Migration aperture options based on dip and client requirements.
- Complete receiver and source point statistics, i.e. line lengths, EOL-BOL, point density, total points.
Our goal is to provide a design that best meets the client’s objectives. Once we achieve that goal, we generate a detailed offset plan using:
- Digital elevation models (DEM).
- Culture spatial data (pipelines, roads, etc.).
- Geo-referenced and ortho-rectified digital aerial and/or satellite photography.
- Geographical information systems (GIS).
- Information about permit restrictions.
- Information about existing safety and environmental concerns.