Community Relations are essential to Polaris and establishing ours in each and every project has enabled us to operate around the globe successfully.
We aim to implement an 85% local content policy on all of our projects, whether in terms of employment, supplies, or consumables. On top of that, Polaris places a substantial value on helping the communities we operate.
At Polaris, we are typically the first people on the ground to represent the oil and gas companies that will hopefully be working in these regions for years to come.
As a trusted provider of land seismic services for our clients, we understand how important it is for them to initiate positive relations with the local communities. So we help them build those from the beginning.
Over the years, our teams have contributed to different communities worldwide. These are just some of our efforts to help the people living on the land we work in:
- We have imported and donated over 4,000 English educational books to schools in Uganda.
- We have supplied children’s football programs with football kits and equipment.
- We have improved road and trail access for local communities.
- We have visited schools to educate the students on our operations and the value our services bring to their communities.
- We have drilled water wells for communities.
- We have trained local workforces and supplied them with the appropriate PPE to perform the work safely.